Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Compare and Contrast

Animals are of great interest to me. Two of my favorite animals are cats and dogs. Despite how much I love both of these animals, theyre are some things I do not like about them. Dogs have always been known as mans best friend. They are always so loving and playful but they always need to be walked and taken out for exercize. As an owner you also have to give them baths regularly and clean up after them when they go to the bathroom. Not all dogs are loving and playful. Some dogs can be nasty and loud. My friend Steven has a pitbull. His dog is so big and mean to anyone that he does not know in the house. I have been bit on many occasions when I was at his house for dinner. Cats are a different story. Some cats can be lovey dovey and they may like to cuddle, while others are often very reclusive. They are good in the sense that they bathe themselves and that when they go to the bathroom they do not someone to help clean up their mess. My cat for example is not friendly at all. When I come home my cat always looks at me and acts as if he does not want to be bothered. Even as a kitten if I tried to play with him he would simply walk away from me. Animals can be very weird sometimes. Whether they are friendly or unfriendly, I will always love animals, especially cats and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment