Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Texting..good or bad?
Texting is a horribly addicting habit. It can be harmful to people because it distracts people from their surroundings. When people do not focus on what they are doing, bad things can happen. People have been hurt and even killed because of texting. I personally believe that texting can be extremely dangerous and I also believe that it is bad for people to communicate this way. It is better for people to communicate on the phone or in person. This is because when people communicate on a phone or in person they can better interact with their friends, family and co-workers. Texting has positive aspects as well. It is a quick and easy way to get in touch with people. Aside from this I believe that most people would be better off without texting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very good point you brought up about communicating. Nothings worst than talking to someone over text messaging and they got so much to say. Then, you talk to them on the phone or in person they can't communicate at all. I hate that so much. Not everyone but a lot of people are starting to become un-social because of texting.
ReplyDelete